engine

Old 31-03-2016, 11:30 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default engine

I have an Encore Z42 mower with 552 total hours on it. I
just spent $1063.33 on it because it shucked a valve. The
repair shop says Kawasaki is notorious for this problem. For
proof, he showed me a sack full of bad valves he has
replaced in your brand. Previously I spent $500.00 getting
the bottom "o" ring replaced to stop it from leaking oil.
Shop said that is also a trait of your brand. This is
proving to me this was a bad choice of brands to own. He
showed me the built in flaw that causes the valve to over
heat and you are still building them that way, WHY?

Sent this to them. They ignored it. Bought my last
Kawasaki.

Glenn