TruCut C27-H

Old 22-04-2016, 10:31 AM

Default TruCut C27-H

Hi, I recently purchased a nearly new TruCut C27-H in the UK. Very impressed with the machine. There seem to be no UK agents for the machine in my home country so I guess spares will need to be shipped from the USA.

At some pont I will need to sharpen the reel and base plate. Will I need to remove both parts for this to be carried out?