turing tomato plants

Old 08-03-2017, 01:35 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default turing tomato plants

This is the first time I have tried growing tomatoes from seeds. They
are growing fine. Maybe too early for some, but I am going to put them
in large pots and near a garage window as soon as the temperature warms
up some to get a good head start on a few of them.

They are inside the house at a window facing south for the maximum sun.
I know plants tend to bend to the sun. Should I let them grow that way
or turn them every day or two to they will be more or less streight up ?