Old 12-06-2018, 07:33 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression

Default I JUST PUT IRON ON MY LAWN.

On 15/05/18 00:27, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 5/13/2018 9:40 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
Someone at the nursery said it might need it.

This should not be confused with my "Iron Fist," which is something
different than the former...
Any questions?

Nitrogen is the usual. Somewhere, I have a very good lawn-care book
from California.

See http://www.lifeandlawns.com/2008/04/...-to-your-lawn/

Interesting that it suggests iron instead of synthetic nitrogen. I use
a store-bought "lawn food." Minerals are "trace elements."

After having no lawn here because of drought conditions, rain has
brought up a solid mat of clover, another indication of nitrogen
deficiency. You can buy a clover killer, but then you have nothing.
Instead, encourage grass to crowd out the clover.

Old 13-06-2018, 01:07 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Doug Laidlaw" wrote in message news
On 15/05/18 00:27, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 5/13/2018 9:40 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
Someone at the nursery said it might need it.

This should not be confused with my "Iron Fist," which is something
different than the former...
Any questions?

Nitrogen is the usual. Somewhere, I have a very good lawn-care book
from California.

See http://www.lifeandlawns.com/2008/04/...-to-your-lawn/

Interesting that it suggests iron instead of synthetic nitrogen. I use
a store-bought "lawn food." Minerals are "trace elements."

After having no lawn here because of drought conditions, rain has
brought up a solid mat of clover, another indication of nitrogen
deficiency. You can buy a clover killer, but then you have nothing.
Instead, encourage grass to crowd out the clover.

Until I saw the articles plastered across the internet, butt hole.