GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Canadiana snowblower? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/64378-canadiana-snowblower.html)

Howie 13-06-2004 06:03 AM

Canadiana snowblower?

1) I just bought a older 12 h.p., 32" Canadiana snowblower for $500
Canadian. I need a manual for it.... Can I get one online?

2) Is this snowblower made by Noma? Brute?

3) I may need a couple of parts as well, I will have to make some calls
around here locally. Anyone dealt with Canadiana before?

4) I can't seem to make out the number on the ID plate - what do I do to
figure out the model #?

Howie

NotAnonEnough 16-06-2004 04:05 AM

Canadiana snowblower?

It probably was a Noma, they are now owned by Murray.
I know of nowhere online for a manual, but it can probably
be ordered directly from Murray for a nominal charge.

JMG

"Howie" wrote in
: