Trying to find a manual for a Murray

Old 13-04-2005, 04:41 AM
T.D. Hilton

Default Trying to find a manual for a Murray

I was given a 1990 Murray riding mower by my father, who received it from a
guy he knows. I'm looking for a good resource for a owners manual for this
mower as I have to do some minor repairs but need instructions. The model#
is a 38608x12c. My primary repair is to replace the drive belt. Anyone have
a resource for owners manuals for this mower?

Troy

Old 13-04-2005, 03:46 PM
Srgnt Billko

"T.D. Hilton" wrote in message
I was given a 1990 Murray riding mower by my father, who received it from

guy he knows. I'm looking for a good resource for a owners manual for this
mower as I have to do some minor repairs but need instructions. The model#
is a 38608x12c. My primary repair is to replace the drive belt. Anyone

have
a resource for owners manuals for this mower?

Troy

1. Remove the drive belt guard
2. Remove the drive belt
3. Install the new drive belt
4. Replace the drive belt guard

Old 13-04-2005, 06:39 PM
Srgnt Billko

Additional information:
Do NOT try to do this while the engine is running and the mower deck is
engaged.