Old 23-04-2005, 08:34 PM
Steveo

Default bye the new country cd from The Spamdanes

"spamdanes" wrote:
hi take a look and listen here and ordre the new cd from us
http://www.spamdanes.dk/musik/musik.htm
or www.spamdanes.dk

Eat shit, spamtard.
Old 23-04-2005, 08:43 PM
G Henslee

Steveo wrote:

Eat shit, spamtard.

Steveo,

With many isp's these days spam posts don't get past the server, so most
of us never see it - until somebody replies.
Old 23-04-2005, 08:44 PM
Steveo

G Henslee wrote:
Steveo wrote:

Eat shit, spamtard.

Steveo,

With many isp's these days spam posts don't get past the server, so most
of us never see it - until somebody replies.

Tough titties. Plonk me too.
Old 23-04-2005, 08:58 PM
G Henslee

Steveo wrote:
Plonk me too.

Good idea. No doubt one of the few you've ever produced...
Old 23-04-2005, 08:59 PM
Steveo

G Henslee wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Plonk me too.

Good idea. No doubt one of the few you've ever produced...

Eat shit, moderator wanna-be.

Old 23-04-2005, 09:11 PM
Steveo

G Henslee wrote:
Steveo wrote:

Eat shit, spamtard.

Steveo,

With many isp's these days spam posts don't get past the server,

Last I heard individual.net is a cheap text-only NSP, not an isp, dummy.
Old 23-04-2005, 09:14 PM
G Henslee

Steveo wrote:
G Henslee wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Eat shit, spamtard.

Steveo,

With many isp's these days spam posts don't get past the server,

Last I heard individual.net is a cheap text-only NSP, not an isp, dummy.

And that has nothing to do with the price of tea in China. I didn't
mention news servers, genius.

*Your* web-based news, web-tv, google groups. All the same and all
perfect for you, simpleton.
Old 23-04-2005, 09:18 PM
Steveo

G Henslee wrote:
Steveo wrote:
G Henslee wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Eat shit, spamtard.

Steveo,

With many isp's these days spam posts don't get past the server,

Last I heard individual.net is a cheap text-only NSP, not an isp,
dummy.

And that has nothing to do with the price of tea in China. I didn't
mention news servers, genius.

You said isp, but are using an $10 text-only nsp because your isp
sucks for Usenet, dummy.

*Your* web-based news, web-tv, google groups. All the same and all
perfect for you, simpleton.

Google? Learn to read a header, dummy. I'm using Newsreader.com. One
of the best NSP's on the planet.

http://newsreader.com/
Old 23-04-2005, 09:19 PM
G Henslee

Steveo wrote:
G Henslee wrote:

Steveo wrote:

G Henslee wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Eat shit, spamtard.

Steveo,

With many isp's these days spam posts don't get past the server,

Last I heard individual.net is a cheap text-only NSP, not an isp,
dummy.

And that has nothing to do with the price of tea in China. I didn't
mention news servers, genius.

You said isp, but are using an $10 text-only nsp because your isp
sucks for Usenet, dummy.

*Your* web-based news, web-tv, google groups. All the same and all
perfect for you, simpleton.

Google? Learn to read a header, dummy. I'm using Newsreader.com. One
of the best NSP's on the planet.

http://newsreader.com/

And what makes it all that?
Old 23-04-2005, 09:23 PM
Warren

Steveo wrote:
"spamdanes" wrote:
hi take a look and listen here and ordre the new cd from us
url omitted
url omitted

Eat shit, spamtard.

If you're going to reply to spam, at least edit out the url's they want you
to go to. Leaving them in just makes you a party to the spamming.

Old 23-04-2005, 09:27 PM
Steveo

G Henslee wrote:
Steveo wrote:
G Henslee wrote:

Steveo wrote:

G Henslee wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Eat shit, spamtard.

Steveo,

With many isp's these days spam posts don't get past the server,

Last I heard individual.net is a cheap text-only NSP, not an isp,
dummy.

And that has nothing to do with the price of tea in China. I didn't
mention news servers, genius.

You said isp, but are using an $10 text-only nsp because your isp
sucks for Usenet, dummy.

*Your* web-based news, web-tv, google groups. All the same and all
perfect for you, simpleton.

Google? Learn to read a header, dummy. I'm using Newsreader.com. One
of the best NSP's on the planet.

http://newsreader.com/

And what makes it all that?

Great support, bandwidth, value, and completion for starters.
Old 23-04-2005, 09:27 PM
G Henslee

Warren wrote:
Steveo wrote:

"spamdanes" wrote:

hi take a look and listen here and ordre the new cd from us
url omitted
url omitted

Eat shit, spamtard.

If you're going to reply to spam, at least edit out the url's they want you
to go to. Leaving them in just makes you a party to the spamming.

Steveo's just another clueless twit with a foul mouth, flexing his keyboard.
Old 23-04-2005, 09:27 PM
Steveo

G Henslee wrote:
Warren wrote:
Steveo wrote:

"spamdanes" wrote:

hi take a look and listen here and ordre the new cd from us
url omitted
url omitted

Eat shit, spamtard.

If you're going to reply to spam, at least edit out the url's they want
you to go to. Leaving them in just makes you a party to the spamming.

Steveo's just another clueless twit with a foul mouth, flexing his
keyboard.

Your killfile is still borked, dummy.
Old 23-04-2005, 09:53 PM
G Henslee

Steveo wrote:
G Henslee wrote:

Steveo wrote:

G Henslee wrote:

Steveo wrote:

G Henslee wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Eat shit, spamtard.

Steveo,

With many isp's these days spam posts don't get past the server,

Last I heard individual.net is a cheap text-only NSP, not an isp,
dummy.

And that has nothing to do with the price of tea in China. I didn't
mention news servers, genius.

You said isp, but are using an $10 text-only nsp because your isp
sucks for Usenet, dummy.

*Your* web-based news, web-tv, google groups. All the same and all
perfect for you, simpleton.

Google? Learn to read a header, dummy. I'm using Newsreader.com. One
of the best NSP's on the planet.

http://newsreader.com/

And what makes it all that?

Great support, bandwidth, value, and completion for starters.

And loaded with spam. Which must keep you very busy with inane replies.
As I said, the rest of us don't need to see it. Complain to the
spammer, their server or their isp. You seem to have the time. The
question, and it is questionable at this point, is if you have the sense.

bye...

Bye, Bye International rates! Now you can call abroad for the priceof a UK call! APNADIAL United Kingdom 0 29-07-2009 05:48 PM
Bye bye Jim Webster Broadback United Kingdom 2 07-06-2007 04:21 PM
Bye Bye Irises Jack Gardening 2 29-10-2006 02:58 PM
Bye Bye Roberto United Kingdom 34 30-04-2003 03:23 AM
Bye Bye Hansa (etc.) Shiva Roses 18 20-03-2003 07:56 PM