Waterslide of doom plant (Sarracenia purpurea)

Old 18-01-2004, 05:12 PM

Location: Otley
Question Waterslide of doom plant (Sarracenia purpurea)

I have recently started growing this 'Waterslide of doom' plant from seed. The packet in which it came in has given me a little idea of how to grow and look after it, and I was just wondering if there is anyone who has the same plant and is offering some advice.
Thanks,
Nathaniel

Rate This Thread: