Old 14-07-2008, 03:01 PM posted to triangle.gardens

Default Drought resistant trees

I have been meaning to post these.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/level6/919747310/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/level6/2493965496/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/level6/2667088209/

There are other instances of where I pointed the camera and had the
audacity to press the button. Annie Lebowitz I ain't.

is a garbage address.
Old 15-07-2008, 02:16 PM posted to triangle.gardens

LOL, glad to see your drought fighting efforts are progressing. Nice
trees. Those are wine bottles, I'll bet.

--
Wes Dukes (wdukes.pobox@com) *Swap the . and the @ to email me please.

*is a garbage address.

Old 15-07-2008, 09:20 PM posted to triangle.gardens

On 2008-07-15, ncstockguy wrote:
LOL, glad to see your drought fighting efforts are progressing. Nice
trees. Those are wine bottles, I'll bet.

Mostly wine bottles, but some smaller sparkling water bottles, some beer
bottles, one milk of magnesia bottle. After I had the first one made I
went into Total Wines, and asked which wines had blue bottles and
bought a lot of Reisling.

My daughter brought me a case of empties from a wine and cheese party, I
found some in flea markets. Where ever I can find one that suits my
whimsy.

The top bottle on the metal tree has a fish shaped bottle that I think
had some kind of wine vinegar.

I am on the lookout for something other than blue, green or brown.
Other colors are hard to find.