Old 13-03-2009, 03:43 PM posted to triangle.gardens

Default Back to daffodils

Looks like all the ones that were out in the open suffered badly from the warm spell! Could that be it? They're mostly short, and all withered. I think they went to flower with the first warm spell, shot up flowers on short stalks, and then withered with the 80 degree weather we had. Bummer!
Old 14-03-2009, 10:23 AM posted to triangle.gardens
mj mj is offline

On Mar 13, 9:43*am, "Sue" wrote:
Looks like all the ones that were out in the open suffered badly from the warm spell! Could that be it? They're mostly short, and all withered. I think they went to flower with the first warm spell, shot up flowers on short stalks, and then withered with the 80 degree weather we had. Bummer!

Pretty sure that is not what happened. Mine had not even broken the
ground when all of the neighbors were in bloom. They are up about 6
inches now but I am not sure if there are flowers in the foliage.
Thanks for the thought.

MJ

Old 14-03-2009, 05:52 PM posted to triangle.gardens

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:43:31 -0400 in Sue wrote:

------=_NextPart_000_021A_01C9A3C8.8D69AEF0

Looks like all the ones that were out in the open suffered badly from =
the warm spell! Could that be it? They're mostly short, and all =
withered. I think they went to flower with the first warm spell, shot up =
flowers on short stalks, and then withered with the 80 degree weather we =
had. Bummer!

Would you mind reconfiguring your news client to NOT post multipart
MIME with HTML?

------=_NextPart_000_021A_01C9A3C8.8D69AEF0

!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
HTMLHEAD
META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"
META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16809" name=3DGENERATOR
STYLE/STYLE
/HEAD
BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2Looks like all the ones that were out =
in the open=20
suffered badly from the warm spell! Could that be it? They're mostly =
short, and=20
all withered. I think they went to flower with the first warm spell, =
shot up=20
flowers on short stalks, and then withered with the 80 degree weather we =
had.=20
Bummer!/FONT/DIV/BODY/HTML

------=_NextPart_000_021A_01C9A3C8.8D69AEF0--

--
Chris Dukes
davej eskimos have hundreds of words for snow. I have two. Bullshit.

Old 17-03-2009, 07:41 PM posted to triangle.gardens

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 13:48:23 -0400 in Sue wrote:
I have no idea how. I use Outlook Express. Is this a problem for lots of
people? I am not seeing it...

Of course, MS products gleefully just show you the pretty.
However, you did change something because it's no longer posting
the HTML alternate copy.