Old 30-05-2009, 12:45 AM posted to triangle.gardens

Default On site lawn equipment repair

I found a guy that does onsite work for a reasonable rate and knows his
stuff. I hesitate to just broadcast his name and number, but if you
would like it send me an email.

Chris and I did a swap my DR 42 inch walk behind for his won't start
riding mower. Unfortunately I left it at his place for two years and it
cost me two front tires. This guy located a bad safety switch, checked
out the carb, and jumpered the switch so we could start it. I had
replaced the battery and put on a new air cleaner and blades.

He had to make a second trip to get the switch and put it on and it cost
$160. It cost me over a hundred for the two new tires. Anyway I now
have a 16 year old 18 hp 46 inch cut mower for my land in SC.

He normally works for landscaping companies, but will schedule a
homeowner when he is in the area. He did say he told someone with a
cheap push mower that he would be better off buying a new one from
Walmart than to have him come and fix that mower.

The downside is you have to be home or leave the mower in the driveway.

is a garbage address.

lawn equipment - Zero Turn Mowers RWL Gardening 0 22-02-2004 05:12 AM
lawn equipment - Zero Turn Mowers RWL Gardening 0 22-02-2004 05:02 AM
lawn equipment Vincent Yang Gardening 3 21-02-2004 06:42 PM
AD:Lawn and garden equipment parts Ken Shelton Lawns 0 05-05-2003 10:57 PM
AD:Lawn and garden equipment parts Ken Shelton Lawns 0 06-12-2002 07:07 AM