Old 15-07-2011, 01:46 AM posted to triangle.gardens

Default Deer Repellent price is repelling

I went to Lowes today to buy some, it it is 42 bucks per quart!!!!
Ace Hardware 36 per qt. AgriSupply 113$ per gallon which is 28 per
quart, but they only sell the concentrate by the gallon. Granted it
has been a long time since I bought some, but this makes Netflix price
increase seem downright paltry. I was expecting maybe 15 bucks per
quart.

Anybody interested in buying a gallon and splitting it 4 ways? The
dilution is 1:9 so a quart should last a couple seasons?

I may try to make my own as I found several recipes, and I was going
to combine it with the list of ingredients of a commercial version.
In addition to eggs, garlic and milk some have various oils like mint,
lemon, and cloves.

Yet another deer repellent Doug Kanter Gardening 10 14-11-2004 03:21 AM
Homemade Deer Repellent Boyk7808 Edible Gardening 11 15-06-2004 06:06 AM
Deer repellent cpemberton Roses 6 18-04-2004 07:08 AM
insecticide as deer repellent? King Jake Lawns 0 06-04-2004 10:29 PM
Another Deer Repellent Bob Batson Gardening 0 24-07-2003 10:02 PM