Old 12-04-2012, 01:10 PM posted to triangle.gardens

Default Tilling done

We tilled our garden yesterday. Apex had a light frost last night.
Good thing we resisted the temptation to "rush the season" by setting
out tomato seedlings too early. Maybe next week...

Daniel B. Martin

Old 12-04-2012, 04:19 PM posted to triangle.gardens

Daniel B. Martin wrote:

We tilled our garden yesterday. Apex had a light frost last night.
Good thing we resisted the temptation to "rush the season" by setting
out tomato seedlings too early. Maybe next week...

300 miles north of you there was also a frost last night. It was
in the high 30's this morning. I too am very happy I didn't plant
early.

Dick

Old 12-04-2012, 07:14 PM posted to triangle.gardens
mj mj is offline

On Apr 12, 11:19*am, (Dick Adams) wrote:
Daniel B. Martin wrote:

We tilled our garden yesterday. * Apex had a light frost last night.
Good thing we resisted the temptation to "rush the season" by setting
out tomato seedlings too early. * Maybe next week...

300 miles north of you there was also a frost last night. *It was
in the high 30's this morning. *I too am very happy I didn't plant
early.

Dick

Me too Me too. It has been really hard to not plant but I haven't. I
am south and east of you in Raleigh so it is usually a little warmer
but not enough. I had to put the heater back in the green house twice.