Heating mat for seed germination

Old 04-02-2013, 10:03 PM posted to triangle.gardens

Default Heating mat for seed germination

I am looking for a heating mat to aid in seed germination. I see plenty
online but like to put my eyes on what ever I buy. Does anyone know of a
store that has these in stock.

Thanks

-G
Old 05-02-2013, 06:43 PM posted to triangle.gardens
mj

On Monday, February 4, 2013 5:03:29 PM UTC-5, Gazzer wrote:
I am looking for a heating mat to aid in seed germination. I see plenty

online but like to put my eyes on what ever I buy. Does anyone know of a

store that has these in stock.

Thanks

-G

Just use a heating pad. Mot of them have an auto shut off. Put it on low, cover with a towel and put your seeds on the towel
Works great
MJ
Old 08-02-2013, 10:21 PM posted to triangle.gardens

On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 22:03:29 GMT in Gazzer wrote:
I am looking for a heating mat to aid in seed germination. I see plenty
online but like to put my eyes on what ever I buy. Does anyone know of a
store that has these in stock.

Atlantic Orchids and whatever had them a few years ago.

Thanks

-G

Old 06-03-2013, 06:33 AM
Banned

Just use a heating pad.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:53 PM posted to triangle.gardens

On Wed, 6 Mar 2013 06:33:22 +0000 in StephenJohn wrote:

Just use a heating pad.

Some years ago to prevent cooking diabetics and other folks with poor
circulation they started making all the heating pads automatically turn
off after a couple of hours.