Flower arranging frogs

Old 10-05-2013, 01:25 PM posted to triangle.gardens

Default Flower arranging frogs

I have fifteen or twenty old fashioned cut-flower-arranging frogs.
These were used before floral foam was invented. Most are of the pin
cushion variety but there are some glass and one ceramic. Does anyone
know if these are used at all any more and if so where I might find
those users?
Old 10-05-2013, 06:13 PM posted to triangle.gardens

In article ,
Trudi wrote:

I have fifteen or twenty old fashioned cut-flower-arranging frogs.
These were used before floral foam was invented. Most are of the pin
cushion variety but there are some glass and one ceramic. Does anyone
know if these are used at all any more and if so where I might find
those users?

Ikebana flower arranging use frogs. The Sarah P Duke Chapter of Ikebana
International meets at Ephesus Baptist Church in Chapel Hill on the
fourth Wednesday of each month, from 1-3 p.m.
Old 11-11-2013, 11:02 AM
thomaspoul's Avatar

Location: USA

Originally Posted by Trudi View Post
I have fifteen or twenty old fashioned cut-flower-arranging frogs.
These were used before floral foam was invented. Most are of the pin
cushion variety but there are some glass and one ceramic. Does anyone
know if these are used at all any more and if so where I might find
those users?
My friend i want to tell you that this is really too old plant you have.