Old 09-04-2005, 03:00 PM

Default Wanted: Wood Chips or Mulch

Anyone have a recommendation responsive tree company that delivers
inexpensive wood chips? I'm in N. Raleigh. There are several mulch companies
that I can call, too for chips or mulch. I'm hoping to save some money by
contacting a tree service.

Cheers,
-Dave

Old 10-04-2005, 11:13 AM
Raleighgirl

wrote in message
. ..
| Anyone have a recommendation responsive tree company that
delivers
| inexpensive wood chips? I'm in N. Raleigh. There are several
mulch companies
| that I can call, too for chips or mulch. I'm hoping to save
some money by
| contacting a tree service.
|
| Cheers,
| -Dave

Dave,
In my experience, the tree companies will tell you to flag down a
loaded truck and give them directions to your house. When I'm on
the prowl for chips, I keep a map and directions to my house in
the car to hand to the drivers. THis is a great time of year to
find the trucks in subdivisions and along the roads. Happy
hunting!
Raleighgirl

Old 12-04-2005, 04:26 AM
usedstuff

Davey Tree Service out of Morrisville will put you on a list and it takes up
to 2 weeks and they will drop a load in your driveway when they are in your
area.

They are fresh, green, not nice and brown like what you pay for but FREE.

Good Luck and happy shoveling if you get them

"Raleighgirl" wrote in message
. com...

. ..

Old 19-04-2005, 03:30 PM
admin

Dave,
In my experience, the tree companies will tell you to flag down a
loaded truck and give them directions to your house. When I'm on
the prowl for chips, I keep a map and directions to my house in
the car to hand to the drivers. THis is a great time of year to
find the trucks in subdivisions and along the roads. Happy
hunting!
Raleighgirl

What would you treat wood chips like this with? to prevent such things as
bugs and termites - aren't the bagged commercial mulches treated?

Beth

Old 10-09-2010, 12:55 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;509362
Anyone have a recommendation responsive tree company that delivers
inexpensive wood chips? I'm in N. Raleigh. There are several mulch companies
that I can call, too for chips or mulch. I'm hoping to save some money by
contacting a tree service.

Cheers,
-Dave
HI THERE, I CAN SUPPLY ANY AMOUNT OF WOOD CHIP FOR FREE I CHIP THIS MYSELF. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 07917735226 MY NAME IS JOHN

Old 04-08-2011, 04:15 PM
Registered User

Location: Iringa in Tanzania
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;509362
Anyone have a recommendation responsive tree company that delivers
inexpensive wood chips? I'm in N. Raleigh. There are several mulch companies
that I can call, too for chips or mulch. I'm hoping to save some money by
contacting a tree service.

Cheers,
-Dave
Dave contact me on .
Old 04-08-2011, 04:22 PM
Registered User

Location: Iringa in Tanzania
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;509362
Anyone have a recommendation responsive tree company that delivers
inexpensive wood chips? I'm in N. Raleigh. There are several mulch companies
that I can call, too for chips or mulch. I'm hoping to save some money by
contacting a tree service.

Cheers,
-Dave
Dave contact me also on+255658742079