Old 28-08-2007, 11:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Bushwalk - Why I can't grow Sarc. falcatus

In fairness, their preferred environment is not always like this. But it's the
type of habitat they like.
Dave Gillingham

Attached Thumbnails
Bushwalk - Why I can't grow Sarc. falcatus-s-falcatus-country.jpg

Old 28-08-2007, 03:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 19:45:07 +1000, Dave Gillingham
wrote:

In fairness, their preferred environment is not always like this. But it's the
type of habitat they like.
Dave Gillingham

And now I see why they grow but do not bloom like your wild one.
I do love these. Thanks for the tour. Especially the 'proof of
size', I enjoyed seeing I am not the only one caught back to the lens
of late.
SuE

Old 29-08-2007, 09:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

wrote:

In fairness, their preferred environment is not always like this. But it's the
type of habitat they like.
Dave Gillingham

And now I see why they grow but do not bloom like your wild one.
I do love these. Thanks for the tour. Especially the 'proof of
size', I enjoyed seeing I am not the only one caught back to the lens
of late.
SuE

Thanks, Sue. Yep, we can all get caught nose down & tail up.
Dave Gillingham

Old 29-08-2007, 10:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

All business Dave with a 10 hour connect through LA!! Not my idea of fun.
Would have to be one of the worst airports in the world.

wrote:

Nice set of photos Dave. I love the Caladenia. I can't wait to get out
into
the bush again in a few weeks time. (Have to fly to Vienna on Friday).

Cheers

John

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
. ..
In fairness, their preferred environment is not always like this. But
it's the
type of habitat they like.
Dave Gillingham

Dave Gillingham