Old 06-09-2007, 06:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Dockrillia teretifolia

This plant won best specimen at our show Sunday week ago. Interestingly, it
only came second in class. I gather that, in the judges' opinion, the
first-placed plant had superior blooms, but this was outweighed by
floriferousness & general presentation considerations in the specimen class.
Dave Gillingham

Attached Thumbnails
Dockrillia teretifolia-dock-teretifolia.jpg

Old 06-09-2007, 10:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

It is lovely, isn't it? I couldn't begin to judge the differences, but for
myself the one at the QOS show about 4 weeks ago was bigger & made a better
display.

Old 08-09-2007, 08:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

The size of that plant.........wow.

Diana

wrote:

Great plant, Dave! Would make a good bridal veil!
Peter

Dave Gillingham

Rate This Thread:

[IMG] code is On

Queensland Orchid Society Show - Dockrillia teretifolia Dave Gillingham Orchid Photos 7 26-08-2007 10:35 AM
Dockrillia rigida wendy7 Orchid Photos 3 30-11-2006 05:52 AM
Dockrillia rigida - Another view wendy7 Orchid Photos 0 28-11-2006 11:51 PM
Dockrillia advice Kye Orchids 1 09-04-2006 09:22 AM
DENDROBIUM loddigesii & Dockrillia wassellii & phals LISA HOLMES Orchids 7 31-03-2006 01:02 PM