Old 06-09-2007, 11:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Stuff with potential

This one is called Slc. Marvelous with a clonal name of 'Marvelous'.
Orchidwiz has another pic of one. This one opens small and keeps expanding.
The lip shows potential and the shape, if I'd staked it so the flower parts
would open without bumping into the leaf, would have potentially been
flatter.

K Barrett

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00012.JPG (25.6 KB, 66 views)

Old 09-09-2007, 01:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

And round!

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
They're both great. The first is very flat, huh? Nice.

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
This one is called Slc. Marvelous with a clonal name of 'Marvelous'.
Orchidwiz has another pic of one. This one opens small and keeps
expanding. The lip shows potential and the shape, if I'd staked it so the
flower parts would open without bumping into the leaf, would have
potentially been flatter.

K Barrett

Rate This Thread: