Old 03-03-2009, 04:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Where did my pics go? We need Kye.

Agh! I posted a few pics & they are a no-show?

Wondering if its just me that can't see them, a Cym , Den Barry & Cattleya aurantiaca.

Oh well I guess it's time to sign up in one of the image web sites?
Cheers Wendy

Old 03-03-2009, 11:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Wendy7 wrote:
Agh! I posted a few pics & they are a no-show?

Wondering if its just me that can't see them, a Cym , Den Barry &
Cattleya aurantiaca.

Oh well I guess it's time to sign up in one of the image web sites?
Cheers Wendy

I don't see them here, and now that I have my new HD and old settings
back, I realize it's not been my settings that are the problem-
o.pictures just hasn't been there for a while.

Old 06-03-2009, 02:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

I don't generally top post but...

Wendy7, ChuckF...
Please tell your newsreaders to quit spewing HTML versions of what you
post.

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01C99CB1.236780E0

"Wendy7" wrote in message =
Agh! I posted a few pics & they are a no-show?

Wondering if its just me that can't see them, a Cym , Den Barry & =
Cattleya aurantiaca. =20

Oh well I guess it's time to sign up in one of the image web sites?
Cheers Wendy

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01C99CB1.236780E0

!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
HTMLHEAD
META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dwindows-1252"
META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16809" name=3DGENERATOR
STYLE/STYLE
/HEAD
BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2Does he live in Australia? Maybe the =
fires has sut=20
everything down at the moment???/FONT/DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2/FONT /DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2Regards...Chuck./FONT/DIV
BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"
DIV"Wendy7" <A =
/A>=20
wrote in message A=20
=
"n ews:2hdrl.58068$g63.383=
/A.../DIV
DIVFONT size=3D2Agh!   I posted a few pics & they =
are a=20
no-show?/FONT/DIV
DIVFONT size=3D2/FONT /DIV
DIVFONT size=3D2Wondering if its just me that can't see them, a =
Cym , Den=20
Barry & Cattleya aurantiaca.  /FONT/DIV
DIVFONT size=3D2/FONT /DIV
DIVFONT size=3D2Oh well I guess it's time to sign up in one =
of the=20
image web sites?/FONT/DIV
DIVFONT size=3D2Cheers Wendy/FONT/DIV
DIV /DIV/BLOCKQUOTE/BODY/HTML

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01C99CB1.236780E0--

--
Chris Dukes
davej eskimos have hundreds of words for snow. I have two. Bullshit.
Old 06-03-2009, 02:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

wrote:
I don't generally top post but...

Wendy7, ChuckF...
Please tell your newsreaders to quit spewing HTML versions of what you
post.

Chuck,

Where did all that code come from? I don't see it in Wendy's messages.

Old 13-03-2009, 10:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Yep, that works. I just replied to a message posted on 2/22!

"BIO-Dex Consulting" wrote in message
121.208.41.118

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Agh! I posted a few pics & they are a no-show?

Wondering if its just me that can't see them, a Cym , Den Barry & Cattleya
aurantiaca.

Oh well I guess it's time to sign up in one of the image web sites?
Cheers Wendy

Rate This Thread:

[IMG] code is On

Kye's Site ChuckF Orchids 2 13-03-2009 01:04 PM
To sign up on Kye's server. Wendy7 Orchid Photos 5 01-03-2009 12:55 AM
Kye, is there a web interface to your news server? Ted Byers Orchids 0 06-02-2009 02:57 AM
Kath, John, Kye Dave Gillingham Orchid Photos 5 16-09-2007 12:10 AM
RGO going down the drain? Attn KYE Wendy Orchids 5 12-01-2004 10:08 PM