Old 23-07-2009, 02:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default My Myrmecophila tibicinis

Myrmecophila tibicinis, I would still rather call it Schomburgkia tho!

All buds open & is lasting in our sudden heat wave here in S.Calif.
Cheers Wendy
Attached Thumbnails
My Myrmecophila tibicinis-myrmecophila-tibicinis-406-03239.jpg
Old 24-07-2009, 12:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default My Myrmecophila tibicinis - Schomburgkia.jpg [01/01]

In article , "Wendy7" wrote:

------=_NextPart_000_0038_01CA0AEE.228FBCE0

Myrmecophila tibicinis, I would still rather call it Schomburgkia tho!

All buds open & is lasting in our sudden heat wave here in S.Calif.
Cheers Wendy

Very nice, I like the color. The flowers on my plant are bit bit more
orange.

Oh, and how tall is the bloom spike?

I'm 5' 4" tall.

Chris Savas

Attached Thumbnails
My Myrmecophila tibicinis-schomburgkia.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Schomburgkia.jpg (40.7 KB, 281 views)
Old 24-07-2009, 01:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

In article , "Wendy7"

------=_NextPart_000_0038_01CA0AEE.228FBCE0

Myrmecophila tibicinis, I would still rather call it Schomburgkia tho!

Very nice, I like the color of your blooms. Mine has a bit more orange.
And, how tall is the bloom spike?

Mine got so tall, that I had to take it out of the greenhouse. I'm 5' 4" . .
..

Old 24-07-2009, 09:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Thanks Chris & thanks for your photo too. I have a few different plants from
different sources & have one that is orangy/brown.
Your guy looks very happy in a pot wondering what mix you used if any?
Cheers Wendy
"Chris Savas" wrote in message
g.com...
In article , "Wendy7"

Old 24-07-2009, 11:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

In article , "Wendy7" wrote:
Thanks Chris & thanks for your photo too. I have a few different plants from
different sources & have one that is orangy/brown.
Your guy looks very happy in a pot wondering what mix you used if any?
Cheers Wendy

Most of my plants are in a mix of tree fern, redwood chips, sponge rock, and
charcoal.

Chris Savas

Rate This Thread: