GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My 1st ever rebloom (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/195952-my-1st-ever-rebloom.html)

Scotkat 16-03-2011 09:33 PM

My 1st ever rebloom

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

medanum6298 23-03-2011 07:19 AM

Wow! Fantastic post. Love it ^^

BIRDY 25-05-2011 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotkat (Post 915112)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Very nice...I really like it...I think an orchard contains trees with fruits...
I really like that..
regards

EdwardMIlls 06-09-2011 07:31 AM

It looks really great.Please do share with us the flower kind,name and the procedure to cultivate this.The all information about the seed to cultivation.

PainKiller 29-11-2011 07:14 AM

That is a great picture and the flower is really nice and also the colour seems to be very bright and pleasant.

RobDev 13-11-2012 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotkat (Post 915112)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wow!
beautiful!
I love the colour!
How did you cultivate this one? :)

gardenmaturin 09-01-2014 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobDev (Post 972826)
Wow!
beautiful!
I love the colour!
How did you cultivate this one? :)