Re Pics of Orchids

Old 11-03-2012, 08:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Re Pics of Orchids

This is not an orchid but I would like to know if someone can tell me its
name

Attached Thumbnails
Re Pics of Orchids-img_0386.jpg
Old 12-03-2012, 10:52 AM

Location: California

Originally Posted by Mike Smith View Post
This is not an orchid but I would like to know if someone can tell me its
name
I searched but couldn't find the name of the flower. I saw this flower in two other websites but only purple flower is given instead of name.
__________________
Fruit Trees

Old 20-04-2012, 08:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

"allen73" wrote in message

Mike Smith;953101 Wrote:
This is not an orchid but I would like to know if someone can tell me
its
name

I searched but couldn't find the name of the flower. I saw this flower
in two other websites but only purple flower is given instead of name.

--
allen73

Scilla peruviana?
--

09=IX
Old 17-12-2012, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Mike Smith View Post
This is not an orchid but I would like to know if someone can tell me its
name
Hello, you have a type of scilla there mate.
Old 25-10-2013, 10:46 AM
thomaspoul's Avatar

Location: USA

Originally Posted by Mike Smith View Post
This is not an orchid but I would like to know if someone can tell me its
name
That's right, but i am waiting for some more amazing click....
Old 13-07-2016, 09:42 AM

Location: Somerset
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Smith View Post
This is not an orchid but I would like to know if someone can tell me its
name

This is definitely a Purple Scilla, quite common in a blue colour the purple colour is harder to come across. keep it alive you got a beautiful flower there

Rate This Thread: