Old 11-03-2012, 09:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Re Pics of Orchids

This is not an orchid but I would like to know if someone can tell me its
name

Attached Thumbnails
Re Pics of Orchids-img_0386.jpg
Old 12-03-2012, 11:52 AM
Registered User

Location: California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Smith View Post
This is not an orchid but I would like to know if someone can tell me its
name
I searched but couldn't find the name of the flower. I saw this flower in two other websites but only purple flower is given instead of name.
__________________
Fruit Trees

Old 20-04-2012, 09:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

"allen73" wrote in message

Mike Smith;953101 Wrote:
This is not an orchid but I would like to know if someone can tell me
its
name

I searched but couldn't find the name of the flower. I saw this flower
in two other websites but only purple flower is given instead of name.

--
allen73

Scilla peruviana?
--

09=IX
Old 17-12-2012, 02:46 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Smith View Post
This is not an orchid but I would like to know if someone can tell me its
name
Hello, you have a type of scilla there mate.

Old 25-10-2013, 11:46 AM
thomaspoul's Avatar
Registered User

Location: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Smith View Post
This is not an orchid but I would like to know if someone can tell me its
name
That's right, but i am waiting for some more amazing click....
Old 13-07-2016, 10:42 AM
Registered User

Location: Somerset
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Smith View Post
This is not an orchid but I would like to know if someone can tell me its
name

This is definitely a Purple Scilla, quite common in a blue colour the purple colour is harder to come across. keep it alive you got a beautiful flower there
Old 17-01-2024, 01:00 AM
Registered User

Wow! I saw some scillas befor, but not like this! It's pretty
Old 01-02-2024, 10:29 PM
Registered User

It’s called Scilla Peruviana. I know it because one of my friends has one. Such a beautiful flower.

Rate This Thread: