Old 22-02-2003, 07:03 PM
Ken Koellner

Default Hydrofarm 430W Growlight HPS (High Pressure Sodium) Massachusetts

I have to decrease my orchid hobby a bit. With the arrival of my son 18
months ago, I haven't had time to take care of them as I should. The
first thing to go is one of my growlights.

The light is by Hydrofarm and is 430W HPS. It is a self-contained unit
(16"x20"x6"); the balast is in the same box as the lamp; it is suitable
for compact installations The system is UL Listed for use in a damp
area. Fixture includes tempered safety glass , hanging hardware, and
bulb. I'm don't remember what bulb is in it but it is surprisingly
not-too-yellow for an HPS light.

The price is $150 cash only.
(I was going to ask $175 but then I figured, why haggle. I'd take an
offer of $150. Please do not say you are intested in buying and then
show up at my house with a lowball offer.)

At this time I'm not interested in shipping so the item is pick-up only
in eastern Massachusetts. If it doesn't sell for a week or two, I may
be interested in shipping.

A buyer is welcome to browse my plants, compots, supplies, and flasks
and I will entertain offers as I would like to cut my collection down by
50-75%.

Respond via email to .

A picture of the light--
[Image]