Old 21-01-2009, 03:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default o.pictures down?

Tests have revealed I'm not able to access o.pictures. It keeps saying
'connection times out'. Anyone else having that problem?
Old 21-01-2009, 04:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

"tenman" wrote in message
Tests have revealed I'm not able to access o.pictures. It keeps saying
'connection times out'. Anyone else having that problem?

No response to a ping it either.

Old 21-01-2009, 08:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Tennis, I am having same problem. No Connection

Old 21-01-2009, 10:51 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenman View Post
Tests have revealed I'm not able to access o.pictures. It keeps saying
'connection times out'. Anyone else having that problem?
Are you still having the same problem, Tennis? I'm connecting just fine now. I ocassionally get a blackout at night for varing amounts of time with the same message. When Kye checked, everything was fine. I wasn't on at the same time you mention so I don't know if I was ok then or not.
Gary

Old 22-01-2009, 06:54 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

My isp have decided to reallocate my "permanent ip address" the new server
address is 121.208.40.178

Yours Sincerely

Kye Tanson
---
BIO-Dex Consulting
www.biodex.com.au

Old 26-01-2009, 07:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

On Jan 20, 9:10*pm, tenman wrote:
Tests have revealed I'm not able to access o.pictures. It keeps saying
'connection times out'. Anyone else having that problem?

My ISP didn't carry it for years, now it is there at
http://www.usenet-replayer.com/group...s.orchids.html
for how long, who knows, may just be Firefox or some back door. It is
just a replayer so who knows what it is or how current.

Old 26-01-2009, 08:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Joe (I think it's Joe?),

That is an archives site. Many, if not most, of us can no longer post to or
access Usenet binaries groups at all. Our ISPs no longer carry them. Long
story. Anyway, this thread is referencing a new site that Kye built. Look
upthread for details.

Diana