Old 07-03-2009, 01:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Kye's site again

Is there some reason, other than the obvious, why there are no posts to the
site for amonth and a half? I'd hate to see him work so hard for this site
for us only to have it flop.
Gary

Old 08-03-2009, 05:06 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

v_coerulea wrote:
Is there some reason, other than the obvious, why there are no posts to the
site for amonth and a half? I'd hate to see him work so hard for this site
for us only to have it flop.
Gary

I've been getting nothing. After a while, Thunderbird gives up and says
'connection timed out'.

Kye's site ChuckF Orchid Photos 7 30-06-2009 11:21 PM
Kye's Site ChuckF Orchids 2 13-03-2009 02:04 PM
Kye's pic group is up again. Wendy7 Orchid Photos 1 08-12-2008 12:52 AM
Bloody VERMIN Cats again, and again, and again, and again....:-(((( Mike United Kingdom 22 03-05-2005 01:59 PM
RGO going down the drain? Attn KYE Wendy Orchids 5 12-01-2004 11:08 PM