Old 18-03-2009, 07:57 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Sarco Pink Angel

My version of Wildcatt is not finding this. Is it showing up in a more up
to date version? If so, what are the parents? I hate shows that require
parent data.

Pat

Old 22-03-2009, 01:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Seems I am in no hurry to figure out Pink Angel, but I am going to need a
name for Phal Taida Lawrence X Phal Taisuco Crane. Nothing from my out of
date Wildcatt or RHS, but RHS always fights me. Before I start writing the
breeder any chance of a hit on OW?

Thanks much, Pat

Old 29-03-2009, 09:15 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Sorry, Pat. Apparently not registered.

The only "Pink" sarco's I can find are Pink Blossom, Pink Cascades,
Pinkhart, Pinkhide, & Pinky, and Little Angel is the only "Angel" in the
genus.

"Pat Brennan" wrote in message
g.com...
My version of Wildcatt is not finding this. Is it showing up in a more up
to date version? If so, what are the parents? I hate shows that require
parent data.

Pat

Ctt. Pink Angel photo link Diana Kulaga[_5_] Orchids 2 07-08-2008 11:30 PM
Sarco harmanii Ray B Orchid Photos 0 09-03-2008 03:42 PM
Sarco ceceliae V_coerulea Orchid Photos 1 10-07-2007 05:01 PM
POE 2007 - Bc. Samba Pink Dream - creamy pink floof Eric Hunt[_1_] Orchid Photos 0 28-02-2007 06:01 AM
Bc Angel Lace (C Little Angel X B digbyana 'Laura') V_coerulea Orchid Photos 2 08-12-2006 01:58 AM