Old 14-05-2009, 10:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default EpiWeb & EcoWeb

We have terminated our working relationship with the company that owns
the "EpiWeb" trade name.

Accordingly, we now sell the exact same product line under our own trade
name, "EcoWeb". We are also working with the US manufacturer of the
recycled PET material to develop an improved product for both
horticulture and for vivaria.

Ray Barkalow - First Rays Orchids - http://www.firstrays.com
www.firstrays.com
Plants, Supplies, Books, Artwork, & Lots of Free Info!

Old 15-05-2009, 02:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Do you have any recommendations for disposing of used epiweb? I've tried recycling using muriatic acid to dissolve organic debris with some success. But I wanted to know if I just wanted to dispose of some since it's physically impossible to clean, what would be the best method?
Gary

Old 15-05-2009, 03:57 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

I put mine in the recycle bin, since it's the same material as soda
bottles.

From: v_coerulea ]
Posted At: Friday, May 15, 2009 8:03 AM
Posted To: rec.gardens.orchids
Conversation: EpiWeb & EcoWeb
Subject: EpiWeb & EcoWeb

"Ray B" wrote in message
We have terminated our working relationship with the company that owns
the "EpiWeb" trade name.

Accordingly, we now sell the exact same product line under our own trade
name, "EcoWeb". We are also working with the US manufacturer of the
recycled PET material to develop an improved product for both
horticulture and for vivaria.

Ray Barkalow - First Rays Orchids - http://www.firstrays.com
www.firstrays.com
Plants, Supplies, Books, Artwork, & Lots of Free Info!

EpiWeb & EcoWeb Ray B[_2_] Orchid Photos 0 14-05-2009 10:53 PM
Free GIS Software, Download Google Earth Maps, Trace & save GPSroute, View & Rectify Raster Images, Edit & make shape files [email protected] Gardening 0 13-10-2008 07:25 PM
Warning on epiweb chunks and cats... [email protected] Orchids 0 26-12-2006 07:24 PM
epiweb K Barrett Orchids 3 04-07-2006 02:02 AM
Banned Herbicides &&&& Pesticides Christopher Norton United Kingdom 1 26-08-2003 08:42 AM