Old 06-08-2010, 02:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Orchid care

I have a website http://www.gardenrecreations.com with links to info
on Orchid care if anyone is interested. http://www.gardenrecreations.com/growing-orchids
Old 13-08-2010, 11:16 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

"GardenArbor" wrote in message
I have a website http://www.gardenrecreations.com with links to info
on Orchid care if anyone is interested.
http://www.gardenrecreations.com/growing-orchids

Thank you, I shall have a look. I need some advice for my poorly orchid
plant.

someone

Old 07-01-2011, 07:09 PM
Registered User

If your plant has a healthy environment, with large green leaves, were not hurt or suspended, cut flowers, old stem top, just above a "node" and just below the lowest bloom. The plant will often send a flourishing new branch there. If your plant has thin, wilted leaves, or if the plant is small, with leaves only 3 to 4 inches long, it is best to cut the flower stem all the way down, so the plant does not weaken in flowering new right to same. Water thoroughly and fertilize your plants to build it back into shape for a blossoming future in a brand new strain. This can take up to a year or more, as Phalaenopsis, like most orchids, a plant growing relatively slowly.

Garden Gnomes care about the environment? Obviously not! Take legal action against fishing groups, under the duty of care rule. Brian[_9_] United Kingdom 0 07-02-2007 09:01 PM
orchid collection size and individualized care question J Fortuna Orchids 33 22-12-2004 01:22 AM
Care for an Orchid? news Orchids 6 23-03-2003 06:56 AM
Help-care for orchid PeggyJ Orchids 2 12-02-2003 02:55 AM