Drop one drop per day for one phalaenopsis?

Old 07-01-2013, 08:47 PM

Default Drop one drop per day for one phalaenopsis?

Hi,

Following your suggestion, I bought a Orchid Feeder of 32ml. It said "Snip the tip of cap and place the bottle upside down in soil". However, I prefer to control the amount per day. Can I drop one drop per day for one phalaenopsis in a small pot?

Thank you in advance.