GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bark off any Tree (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/211765-bark-off-any-tree.html)

drcensor 26-06-2015 04:09 PM

Bark off any Tree

I want to put my Orchid into another clear pot that is bigger, after it as flowered, I was just wondering if i could use bark that i have collected from my garden these are not thin slivers of wood but good chuncky bits of bark like what is in the orchid pot now?

Mohli 25-01-2016 09:33 AM

A rather late reply but I haven't been here for a long time so you will probably have been advised

You do not say which species of orchid it is, not all bark is suitable and not knowing which tree it's from it's hard to say.