Birthday gift

Old 26-03-2014, 06:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Birthday gift

On Monday, April 5, 2004 5:04:21 PM UTC-7, GrlIntrpted wrote:
I'm going to be celebrating my birthday this Sunday. Here is what I got as a gift from my darling husband:Phalaenopsis hieroglyphica Phalaenopsis zebrinaPhalaenopsis maniiPhalaenopsis mariae Phalaenopsis cornu-cervi v. albaPhalaenopsis cornu-cervi Phalaenopsis giganteaAll blooming size!He was trying to locate: Phal. deliiosa subsp. hookeriana, Phal. minus, Phal linenii, Dendrobium clavatum, Den. amabile, and Den tosaense but could not find a source.... Bummer!Mariana

Awww.
Old 26-03-2014, 06:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 11:34:59 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, April 5, 2004 5:04:21 PM UTC-7, GrlIntrpted wrote: I'm going to be celebrating my birthday this Sunday. Here is what I got as a gift from my darling husband:Phalaenopsis hieroglyphica Phalaenopsis zebrinaPhalaenopsis maniiPhalaenopsis mariae Phalaenopsis cornu-cervi v. albaPhalaenopsis cornu-cervi Phalaenopsis giganteaAll blooming size!He was trying to locate: Phal. deliiosa subsp. hookeriana, Phal. minus, Phal linenii, Dendrobium clavatum, Den. amabile, and Den tosaense but could not find a source.... Bummer!Mariana ohh happy for u

hope you enjoyed it!!!!!
Old 26-03-2014, 06:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

On Monday, April 5, 2004 5:04:21 PM UTC-7, GrlIntrpted wrote:
I'm going to be celebrating my birthday this Sunday. Here is what I got as a gift from my darling husband:Phalaenopsis hieroglyphica Phalaenopsis zebrinaPhalaenopsis maniiPhalaenopsis mariae Phalaenopsis cornu-cervi v. albaPhalaenopsis cornu-cervi Phalaenopsis giganteaAll blooming size!He was trying to locate: Phal. deliiosa subsp. hookeriana, Phal. minus, Phal linenii, Dendrobium clavatum, Den. amabile, and Den tosaense but could not find a source.... Bummer!Mariana

ok then!!!!!!!!!!
Old 26-03-2014, 06:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

On Tuesday, April 6, 2004 11:37:47 AM UTC-7, GrlIntrpted wrote:
Are you going to share what he got you?-M"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message news. Mariana "PhalGuy" wrote in message s.com... Happy Birthday! All Phal species ! Wow! You`re lucky! Bye Claude "GrlIntrpted" wrote in message . net... I'm going to be celebrating my birthday this Sunday. Here is what I got as a gift from my darling husband: Phalaenopsis hieroglyphica Phalaenopsis zebrina Phalaenopsis manii Phalaenopsis mariae Phalaenopsis cornu-cervi v. alba Phalaenopsis cornu-cervi Phalaenopsis gigantea All blooming size! He was trying to locate: Phal. deliiosa subsp. hookeriana, Phal. minus, Phal linenii, Dendrobium clavatum, Den. amabile, and Den tosaense but could not find a source.... Bummer! Mariana

u r too inquisitive, its theirs busines, mind ur own business
Old 26-03-2014, 06:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

On Monday, April 5, 2004 5:04:21 PM UTC-7, GrlIntrpted wrote: I'm going to be celebrating my birthday this Sunday. Here is what I got as a gift from my darling husband:Phalaenopsis hieroglyphica Phalaenopsis zebrinaPhalaenopsis maniiPhalaenopsis mariae Phalaenopsis cornu-cervi v. albaPhalaenopsis cornu-cervi Phalaenopsis giganteaAll blooming size!He was trying to locate: Phal. deliiosa subsp. hookeriana, Phal. minus, Phal linenii, Dendrobium clavatum, Den. amabile, and Den tosaense but could not find a source.... Bummer!Mariana

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 26-03-2014, 06:40 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

On Monday, April 5, 2004 5:04:21 PM UTC-7, GrlIntrpted wrote:
I'm going to be celebrating my birthday this Sunday. Here is what I got as a gift from my darling husband:Phalaenopsis hieroglyphica Phalaenopsis zebrinaPhalaenopsis maniiPhalaenopsis mariae Phalaenopsis cornu-cervi v. albaPhalaenopsis cornu-cervi Phalaenopsis giganteaAll blooming size!He was trying to locate: Phal. deliiosa subsp. hookeriana, Phal. minus, Phal linenii, Dendrobium clavatum, Den. amabile, and Den tosaense but could not find a source.... Bummer!Mariana

How great for uuu!
Old 26-03-2014, 06:40 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

On Wednesday, April 7, 2004 11:51:53 AM UTC-7, GrlIntrpted wrote:
Good stuf! thanks for the tips!-M"J Fortuna" wrote in message ... Mariana, Let's assume that Diana did not find the message. This is how one could go about finding it: 1) Go to http://groups.google.com 2) Click on the "Advanced Groups Search" link 3) From Diana's posts up to here in the thread, we know some facts about this message: a) The group that the message was posted to was rec.gardens.orchids b) The author was Diana Kulaga c) The message was posted sometime in February 2004 (so the dates should be between 1 Feb 2004 and 29 Feb 2004) d) The message probably mentioned Frank ;-) since Diana got the orchids from Frank e) The message may also include "gift" or "present" or "birthday"-- but these search criteria are probably not really needed, since finding all messages that Diana posted to rgo in February 2004 that mentioned Frank should enable you to locate this message fairly quickly. Now, since Diana did find and repost this message, my reply is not as useful in this particular case, but I hope it will help you dig up other messages in the archives in the future.. For example if I were to say that I posted a messages to rgo a couple or a few months ago that contained a lot of tips on how to search the rgo archive in google, you could easily locate that message, right? :-) Best, Joanna "GrlIntrpted" wrote in message et... Oh...I missed it!.... how can I go about digging it up? -M "Diana Kulaga" wrote in message hlink.net... I'd have to reconstruct it, though I posted the list back in February. You can probably still can find it. Diana

ur welcome
Old 26-03-2014, 06:40 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

On Monday, April 5, 2004 5:04:21 PM UTC-7, GrlIntrpted wrote:
I'm going to be celebrating my birthday this Sunday. Here is what I got as a gift from my darling husband:Phalaenopsis hieroglyphica Phalaenopsis zebrinaPhalaenopsis maniiPhalaenopsis mariae Phalaenopsis cornu-cervi v. albaPhalaenopsis cornu-cervi Phalaenopsis giganteaAll blooming size!He was trying to locate: Phal. deliiosa subsp. hookeriana, Phal. minus, Phal linenii, Dendrobium clavatum, Den. amabile, and Den tosaense but could not find a source.... Bummer!Mariana

ok