Old 14-12-2004, 03:19 AM
Ray

Default Who We Are

Ray Barkalow

Male, 52, married 30 years this coming July, 2 kids - one due to graduate
from college this Spring, the other from high school (so I can avoid missing
a semester of tuition payments).

Have grown orchids for almost 35 years, in every condition from windowsills
to lights to greenhouses.

Most significant orchid accomplishment? Most would say development and
introduction of semi-hydroponics, but I would say "not committing suicide
after losing a 20-year collection to a heater failure..."

I grow anything that doesn't die under my "care."

..