Old 05-05-2005, 11:30 AM
ichhangte

Default someone identify these for me please

Hi,
I'm a new member to this group.
I have a few pictures of my orchid blossoms,i was wondering if you
could help me identify them. Ihave just started collecting orchids and
need to identify them and learn to care for them.

ichhangte

Old 05-05-2005, 12:14 PM
Reka

ichhangte schrieb:
Hi,
I'm a new member to this group.
I have a few pictures of my orchid blossoms,i was wondering if you
could help me identify them. Ihave just started collecting orchids and
need to identify them and learn to care for them.

ichhangte

Welcome!
Either post a link to the pictures here, or moderately sized (ca.
100KB)pics to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids.
Be forewarned that most hybrids are nearly impossible to identify
correctly, and even some species can be quite tricky. But a general ID
may still help you to keep them thriving.

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html