Global Warming

Old 24-12-2005, 02:58 AM posted to sci.environment,alt.permaculture,alt.energy.renewable,alt.magick

Default Global Warming

I have built an alternative energy system that will stop global
warming, save me money, and is helping me with my mental illness. It
is a simple system, and what is it you ask?

The answer: Jackets. Yes, Jackets. I have duck taped all of the vents
in my bedroom, and computer room, and opened the windows. The air in
these rooms stays pure and clean, and doesn't leak into the rest of the
house.

The reason this is a great alternative energy system is because all of
the hot air in our houses during the winter, eventually gets out of our
house and heats up the rest of the earths atmosphere. Just like the
hot engines in our cars is adding to global warming, and the hot smoke
comming out of factories and power plants.

There is a great deal of evidence that green house gasses are not to
blame for global warming, but central air conditioning? It is hard to
argue that hot air by itself doesn't add to global warming.

The reason I am doing this isn't just to save money on my heating and
cooling bill. It is for my mental health. Ventilation systems recycle
the air in our homes. As we breathe, and smoke, we add pollution to
our own little ecosystem. We take in all the oxygen in the air and
convert it to C0^2, and that air gets recycled.

All of our pharamones, and human chemistry gets into the air and gets
recycled too. This is why you find people getting into domestic
problems with their familys at home, where all of their scents are, but
not outside or in public.

So to say it again, I'm saving money, decreasing global warming, and
helping my own mental health at the same time. I can already feel the
differance, and I've only been doing this for a few days. It is hardly
even cold inside, and it is Christmas!

Old 24-12-2005, 03:03 AM posted to sci.environment,alt.permaculture,alt.energy.renewable,alt.magick

At least you don't believe in an invisible people called god,
like those looney Christians do. Talk about insane...

Old 24-12-2005, 08:44 AM posted to sci.environment,alt.permaculture,alt.energy.renewable,alt.magick

You're not mentally ill.

Old 24-12-2005, 01:16 PM posted to sci.environment,alt.permaculture,alt.energy.renewable,alt.magick

In article .com,
wrote:
I have built an alternative energy system that will stop global
warming, save me money, and is helping me with my mental illness. It
is a simple system, and what is it you ask?

The answer: Jackets. Yes, Jackets. I have duck taped all of the vents
in my bedroom, and computer room, and opened the windows. The air in
these rooms stays pure and clean, and doesn't leak into the rest of the
house.

So the oxygen will get depleted, the carbon dioxide will build up, and you'll
suffocate.

The reason this is a great alternative energy system is because all of
the hot air in our houses during the winter, eventually gets out of our
house and heats up the rest of the earths atmosphere. Just like the
hot engines in our cars is adding to global warming, and the hot smoke
comming out of factories and power plants.

There is a great deal of evidence that green house gasses are not to
blame for global warming,

Stupid alert!

but central air conditioning? It is hard to
argue that hot air by itself doesn't add to global warming.

The reason I am doing this isn't just to save money on my heating and
cooling bill. It is for my mental health.

Better try something else.

Ventilation systems recycle
the air in our homes. As we breathe, and smoke, we add pollution to
our own little ecosystem. We take in all the oxygen in the air and
convert it to C0^2, and that air gets recycled.

All of our pharamones,

What?

and human chemistry gets into the air and gets
recycled too. This is why you find people getting into domestic
problems with their familys

Try "spell check."

at home, where all of their scents are, but
not outside or in public.

So to say it again, I'm saving money, decreasing global warming, and
helping my own mental health at the same time. I can already feel the
differance, and I've only been doing this for a few days. It is hardly
even cold inside, and it is Christmas!

Take the money you save and buy a dictionary!
Old 24-12-2005, 03:13 PM posted to sci.environment,alt.permaculture,alt.energy.renewable

Default The Art (was Global Warming)

http://ptlslzb87.blogspot.com/

Old 24-12-2005, 06:45 PM posted to sci.environment,alt.permaculture,alt.energy.renewable

"Julian" wrote in message
ups.com...

http://ptlslzb87.blogspot.com/

You have some wonderful stuff there, Julian.

--
Coby Beck

Old 24-12-2005, 08:24 PM posted to sci.environment,alt.permaculture,alt.energy.renewable

Coby Beck wrote:
"Julian" wrote in message
ups.com...

You have some wonderful stuff there, Julian.

But what does it have to do with renewable energy?

--
Steve Spence
Dir., Green Trust, http://www.green-trust.org
Old 24-12-2005, 10:33 PM posted to sci.environment,alt.permaculture,alt.energy.renewable

Steve Spence wrote:
Coby Beck wrote:
"Julian" wrote in message
ups.com...

You have some wonderful stuff there, Julian.

But what does it have to do with renewable energy?

What's that got to do with magick?
http://ptlslzb87.blogspot.com/