new permie!

Old 30-11-2011, 09:21 AM posted to alt.permaculture

Default new permie!

On 23/09/2011 1:12 AM, Who_me? wrote:
On 22/09/2011 3:54 AM, gentian wrote:
Hi I just wanted to say hi. i have practising permaculture almost all my
life, around 12 years ago i realised there was a name for how i planted
up my garden. I live in sw france, anyone else down this way ? I have a
couple of acres where I produce most of my food and wood etc. but i am
off to ireland in 2 weeks, I was wondering if anyone on the list here is
a permie over there? would love to visit some places, of course there is
an open ended invitation here if you are ever in sw france !!
looking forward to reading all the posts and see what i can learn....

Hi. It has been a while since anyone new posted here - it has been
nearly dead lately. I am in Queensland Australia and have been a
permaculture enthusiast since my twenties.(In my fifties now.) Learned
from my Father-in-Law. I have a French Grandmother and occasionally
visit both northern and southern France. The next visit won't be for a
year or two.

Cheers

David

I guess that this group has died.