GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Permaculture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/)
-   -   72hr PDC | 6th to 14th of October 2012 | Portugal (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/permaculture/205152-72hr-pdc-%7C-6th-14th-october-2012-%7C-portugal.html)

Varzea Viva 14-09-2012 06:08 PM

72hr PDC | 6th to 14th of October 2012 | Portugal

Official Permaculture Design Course
From the 6th to 14th of October 2012

Official 72 hours Permaculture Design Course will take place in Varzea da Goncala, Aljezur, Portugal

The course follows a 72 hour set syllabus and leads to the internationally recognized Permaculture Design Certificate.

Tutor:

Arturo Whitelegg

After working in the modern conventional agriculture in Argentina and finishing his degree in Environmental Management, Arturo decided to move to Panama to study Permaculture back in the year 2004. Since then, he practiced the method in several countries through out Central and South America, Portugal and Israel. Observing and studying nature's and people's behaviour, finding the most efficient way to implement permaculture in the different environments.

At the moment he is living in Israel, working on an ecological educational farm called “Hava veadam”,
instructing Permaculture and designing sustainable systems.

Course Content:

The Course combines theory and practical background, searching for the most efficient way to implement the permaculture principles in our designs, studying and understanding the social and environmental aspects of the different scenarios. Combining three key aspects:

1. An ethical framework
2. Understandings of how nature works
3. A design approach

This combination will be used to support the creation of sustainable, productive, non-polluting and healthy systems.

Each day of the course is a session, in which we share knowledge, experience and exercises.

The session contains:

* one or two main subjects (such as soil, water, energy, ecological agriculture....)
* at least 2 permaculture principles interpretation
* a designing method (such as microclimates, art of location, zones and sectors...)
* fieldwork-relevant practical work (such as compost making, crating raised beds, testing the soil structure...)
* guided and open discussion (about globalization, ecological footprint, waste, and more...).

The course finishes with a group designing exercise that will allow us to implement all our skills as permaculture designers, including a final presentation.

Please visit our website for more information.

October 2012 - Intensive 72hr PDC - I CAN FEED MYSELF

Thanks

nguyenson12nnn1 20-12-2023 04:36 AM

Xem Phim ChÃ*ng Quá»· Của Tôi kể vá» má»™t ác quá»· bá»—ng mất hết sức mạnh sau khi vÆ°á»›ng vÃ*o má»™t nữ thừa kế lạnh lùng. NhÆ°ng có thể cô nắm giữ chìa khóa giúp anh tìm lại năng lá»±c đã mất... vÃ* mở cá»*a trái tim anh.