Old 05-05-2003, 02:08 PM
Sophie

Default I'm a newie!

Hi, i'm from adelaide australia.

i stumbled across this news group while at my business course...and
spent the rest of the day reading some very interesting threads!

i have to admit my ignorance - i had never heard of permaculture until
i stumbled across the term in a Vegan thread written by ReedBed. I am
now very curious about Permaculture and if you know any good wed sites
or information i'd greatly appreciate it (specially from all the
aussies in this group, curious to know what kind of permaculture you
have designed and set up yourselves).

Also, when looking at recent threads, i noticed Reedbed (Mark and
Heather) havent posted any for quiet awhile, and since theres was the
first post that caught my attention, and raised some issues i was
interested in, i wondered why there was no more recent ones? and if it
would be worthwhile to email them?

Thanks

Sophie.
Old 05-05-2003, 02:08 PM
Fran Higham

"Sophie" wrote in message

Hi, i'm from adelaide australia.

Hi Sophie

i have to admit my ignorance - i had never heard of permaculture until
i stumbled across the term in a Vegan thread written by ReedBed. I am
now very curious about Permaculture and if you know any good wed sites
or information i'd greatly appreciate it (specially from all the
aussies in this group, curious to know what kind of permaculture you
have designed and set up yourselves).

Start he
http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture-online/index.html
but be arned it could keep you busy for a long time.

You can see an article by Mark there on his house in Ireland.

Also, when looking at recent threads, i noticed Reedbed (Mark and
Heather) havent posted any for quiet awhile, and since theres was the
first post that caught my attention, and raised some issues i was
interested in, i wondered why there was no more recent ones? and if it
would be worthwhile to email them?

Let us know how you get on and if Mark is still building that canoe :-))

Hello, newie here. Gypsy Australia 3 22-03-2007 10:00 AM
I'm a newie! Sophie Permaculture 1 13-03-2003 11:32 PM