Wet,Dry salted hides and skin.

Old 22-03-2016, 11:12 PM posted to alt.permaculture

Default Wet,Dry salted hides and skin.

We are premium suppliers of superior quality raw skins Wet and dry salted Hides of all kinds of animals like cow skin, wet blue cow skin, dry salted cow skin, wet salted cow head skin, wet salted bull skin, wet salted cow trimmings, wet blue cow split, wet salted sheep skin, wet blue sheep skin, dry salted sheep skin, pickled sheep skin, wet salted merino sheep skin, wet salted goat skin, wet blue goat skin, dry salted goat skin, pickled goat skin, wet salted buffalo hides, dry salted buffalo hides, wet salted horse skin, dry salted horse skin, wet salted donkey hides, dry salted donkey hides, wet salted pig skin, salted Deer Hides and many more . etc at affordable prices:
Our supply comes directly from abattoirs, slaughterhouses and processors of wet salted hides that are established a minimum of 17 years and even more in some cases in Africa, such as Cameroon, Nigeria, Ghana,etc.. The variety available from our partners provides a huge supply of hides & skins such as Salted Cow hides, Salted wet and Dry Donkey hides, wet and dry Horse Hides. Skype . get to us so we give our best of offers