Old 23-06-2003, 12:20 AM
Alan Horowitz

Default can earthworms tolerate edible-oil exposure?

people who use Xenical excrete undigested vegetable oils and animal
fats.

how diluted (with shredded wood, peat moss, etc) need this be, to not
harm the earthworms in a composting toilet?
Old 24-06-2003, 04:20 PM
Andrew Ostrander

I don't have a complete answer, but one book I read on vermiculture said
that peat moss soaked with vegetable oil is a maintenance food for African
worms in fishing bait shops, so I guess the worms just eat vegetable oil and
digest it.

om...