Old 02-10-2003, 01:03 AM
Judanne

Default Len

Hi Len

Your website isn't loading and when I tried to let you know by hitting
"reply" to the posting you made in "hello", it bounced straight back.

I also wanted to ask you about Ted & Sheena. I have some cousins in your
area that I've lost track of. Would their name be Grewar?

Judanne

Old 02-10-2003, 10:02 AM
len gardener

g'day judanne,

have u tried the new url it should be showing in my siganture line but
here it is please let me know if you have probs?

http://home.dnet.aunz.com/gardnlen/

take care

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

http://home.dnet.aunz.com/gardnlen/
Old 02-10-2003, 10:02 AM
len gardener

sorry judanne,

didn't read the message properly, yes ted's name is grewar, if you
need any more help let us know we can get ten n sheena 2 check their
end or we can check down our way.

glad to help

len n bev

snipped
--
happy gardening

http://home.dnet.aunz.com/gardnlen/
Old 03-10-2003, 01:22 AM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from "Judanne" contains these words:

I also wanted to ask you about Ted & Sheena. I have some cousins in your
area that I've lost track of. Would their name be Grewar?

Yes. What a small world it is. Sheena visited me here this summer :-)

Janet (Isle of Arran Scotland).

Len Wanda Too Australia 1 09-02-2004 08:02 PM
Len - Mulch Wanda Australia 12 11-01-2004 05:13 AM
Len Dwayne Australia 1 17-12-2003 10:02 AM
Len Wanda Australia 0 16-12-2003 09:34 AM
Len Wanda Australia 2 08-12-2003 11:33 PM