Old 24-02-2004, 11:35 PM
briancady413

Default Want to buy photo of a meal including a dish made of Andean Tarwi, and many happy Andean and Europea

I'm writing an article introducing to Northeasterners the promise and
problems of tarwi, the Andean soy-like grain lupin grown in rotation
with quinoa and potatoes.

I have a draft, and interest from the editor of The Natural Farmer -
the NOFA newsletter, and the donation of one-time publication rights
for a few beautiful photos of blooming tarwi and happy people in an
Andean field.

I seek a photo to protray existing tarwi food use in a way one can
almost taste, with a warm ambiance, and ideally the dish's recipe.

While I'm not being paid for the article, I would consider paying
commercial rates for the right photo's one-time publication rights
because I recognize how important this could be for future
Northeastern tarwi acceptance.

Please email me at briancady413RemoveThisSpamDodgeatyahoodotcom
with the subject 'Tarwi Photo' - (I get too much spam to read messages
with subject lines having nothing, or having 'Hi','hiya', etc. etc.)

Brian Cady