Old 06-04-2004, 09:29 PM
Graham Burnett

Default Wahay! Our permaculture course is listed on the official Crass website!

Wahay! Our course is listed on the official Crass website!

Permaculture weekend workshop at Dial House
http://www.southern.com/southern/band/CRASS/

---

Old 06-04-2004, 09:29 PM
Nodffellowt

"Graham Burnett" wrote in message
Wahay! Our course is listed on the official Crass website!

Permaculture weekend workshop at Dial House
http://www.southern.com/southern/band/CRASS/

]
Do you live in an earthship?

Old 06-04-2004, 09:29 PM
Graham Burnett

"Nodffellowt" wrote in message

"Graham Burnett" wrote in message
Wahay! Our course is listed on the official Crass website!

Permaculture weekend workshop at Dial House
http://www.southern.com/southern/band/CRASS/

]
Do you live in an earthship?

No but I'm hoping to build one as a re-tyre-ment home (Boom! Boom!)

Graham

---

Old 06-04-2004, 09:29 PM
Nodffellowt

"Graham Burnett" wrote in message

"Nodffellowt" wrote in message

"Graham Burnett" wrote in message
Wahay! Our course is listed on the official Crass website!

Permaculture weekend workshop at Dial House
http://www.southern.com/southern/band/CRASS/

]
Do you live in an earthship?

No but I'm hoping to build one as a re-tyre-ment home (Boom! Boom!)

Graham

Basil... is that you?