Old 23-02-2005, 08:49 PM
Sarah Carter

Default Hello

Just thought I'd say hi. I used to be a member of this newsgroup a while ago
until life got hectic.

I've got a much smaller garden now, which I can manage. No grass, just a few
planting beds, a few hanging baskets and a few ideas for a bit of urban
permaculture in my little patch. )

Nice to see a few names I still recognise!

Sarah

Old 23-02-2005, 11:38 PM
pete

--

Hi Sarah
Some of us still hang around ready to pounce on the unwary :-)

Pete
Old 25-02-2005, 12:57 AM
Rose

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 20:49:51 -0000, whilst I was lookin "Sarah Carter"
wrote:

Just thought I'd say hi. I used to be a member of this newsgroup a while ago
until life got hectic.

I've got a much smaller garden now, which I can manage. No grass, just a few
planting beds, a few hanging baskets and a few ideas for a bit of urban
permaculture in my little patch. )

Nice to see a few names I still recognise!

Sarah
--

Thanks for reminding me about my own little garden. We're in another
snowstorm here in Philly but seeing your post made me think of my

Rose
http://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/grants.htm
Grant Basics 101!
Old 02-03-2005, 03:16 PM
Sarah Carter

Rose wrote in message

Thanks for reminding me about my own little garden. We're in another
snowstorm here in Philly but seeing your post made me think of my
garden. There is still so much clean-up that I have left to do!

The snow just happened here again. The od thing is that the seeds I've
planted inside are growing like crazy. Looks like I'll have to transplant
into little pots inside instead of just planting them into the garden.

Looks like my other seeds and bulbs which are supposed to be planted
outdoors will have to wait a bit longer too.

Sarah

Hello??? KnotHead Lawns 2 31-03-2003 04:32 PM
[IBC] Hello from Japan (and some questions) Becca Ridout Bonsai 0 16-02-2003 05:03 AM
[IBC] Hello Again Craig Cowing Bonsai 3 15-02-2003 03:15 AM
[IBC] Hello & Ficus Benjamina Iris Cohen Bonsai 0 29-01-2003 02:56 AM
[IBC] Hello & Ficus Benjimina Richard Jeffery Bonsai 0 29-01-2003 01:42 AM