Old 20-10-2008, 01:42 PM posted to bionet.plants

Default [Plant-biology] Need information regarding lignin isolation

Hello,

I no longer work in this area myself, but I previously worked in Andrew
Chesson's Biological Chemistry research group at the Rowett Institute
and we studied the lignin chemistry of forages in great detail.

Try doing a literature search for "A. Chesson" and "lignin". Andrew
Chesson has now retired, but our group did a lot of work in this area
until about 2000. My contribution to the research was quantitation of
plant anatomy in relation to forage degradability and nutritive value.

Bye,

Tony.
--
Dr. A.J.Travis, University of Aberdeen, Rowett Institute of Nutrition
and Health, Greenburn Road, Bucksburn, Aberdeen AB21 9SB, Scotland, UK

lignin Uthandi Sivakumar Plant Biology 0 05-02-2009 08:24 PM
Need information regarding lignin isolation srinivasarao yearla Plant Biology 0 19-10-2008 08:58 AM
5 DAYS left until the deadline: WSEAS World Congress on MATHEMATICAL BIOLOGY and ECOLOGY. Send us your Abstract now. Special Issue of WSEAS Transactions on BIOLOGY and BIOMEDICINE (participates in Science Citation Indexes) WSEAS Newsletter on BIOLOGY and BIOMEDICINE Plant Biology 0 25-11-2004 09:49 PM
WSEAS World Congress on MATHEMATICAL BIOLOGY and ECOLOGY. Send us your Abstract now. Special Issue of WSEAS Transactions on BIOLOGY and BIOMEDICINE (participates in Science Citation Indexes) WSEAS Newsletter on BIOLOGY and BIOMEDICINE Plant Biology 0 18-11-2004 09:45 PM
We are sending to each of you now the REPORT from the 2004 World Conference on Mathematical Biology and Ecology together with instructions of how to get FREE registration in the conference of MATHEMATICS and COMPUTERS in BIOLOGY in Venice (Venetia), W SEAS Biosciences News Plant Biology 0 28-08-2004 04:48 PM