Old 04-10-2009, 12:07 AM posted to bionet.plants

Default I need the Identity of the plant in the photos.

I am trying to find out the name of a plant. The following links are to
pictures of the tree and its flowers. The location is Long Beach,
California. Can anyone help?

These links worked for me when I composed this message in html, but when I
tried to post it I received a message suggesting that I use plain text only,
not html. So I don't know whether the links will work. You might have to
past them into your browser. The pictures are about 128k, but for some
reason they take several seconds to load.

http://sydneydavid.multiply.com/phot...um/42#photo=11

http://sydneydavid.multiply.com/photos/album/42#photo=9

http://sydneydavid.multiply.com/photos/album/42#photo=8

David

Old 16-10-2009, 08:42 PM posted to bionet.plants

Wow. That is impressive. My wife is going to be very impressed.

Thanks.

McGyver

McGyver wrote:

I am trying to find out the name of a plant. The following links are to
pictures of the tree and its flowers. The location is Long Beach,
California. Can anyone help?

need flower identity [email protected] Gardening 4 09-09-2007 12:06 AM
Plant identity please Broadback United Kingdom 2 11-12-2006 04:34 PM
Plant identity needed Mick United Kingdom 7 06-10-2003 05:02 PM
plant identity redstar United Kingdom 8 09-07-2003 04:28 PM
Botanical gardens photos (Was Rachel Corrie- PA staged photos) Hane Edible Gardening 0 25-03-2003 03:32 PM