Old 26-06-2012, 11:26 AM posted to bionet.plants

Default Galvanometer connected to plants?

hello Simon, I'm writing from Italy, my name is Paolo Guagliumi. I'm interested in Backster experiments with plants. IWere you able to connect a galvanometer to a plant? I'm a computer programmer. I have a degree in computer science.I studied electronics but I'm not very able of building electronic circuits.Here you can read my italian blog related to plants traduced by Googlehttp://goo.gl/n9xKeBest regards from ItalyPaolo --I would be very grateful for any leads, advice, references on the
subject of measuring plant voltages:

In particular, I'd like to see:
schematics/designs for the sensing hardware
discussion of parameters, variables, most galvanomically active
plant subjects.

Any suggestions concerning other (simple) techniques for real-time
feedbck from plants would be appreciated.

Also, any recommendations of more appropriate net-sites.

Please reply to my email address, as I am outside the discipline and
don't read this listing regularly,

thnakyou

simon penny