Old 23-07-2012, 05:42 PM posted to bionet.plants

Default Aloes

Hi
A friend of mine have a problem with his Aloes. Thy look like thy are
rotting from the crown. We have had a lot of rain the past weeks, but
the soil is very sandy. it is also very cold. He lives in Durbanville
Western Cape SA.
Could you give advice please.

Thanking you in advance
Andre'

Old 24-07-2012, 03:45 AM posted to bionet.plants

Hi Andre,
I find this information pretty exhaustive in regards to
Aloes Barbadensis. Hopefully this helps.

http://www.ehow.com/aloe-vera-plants/

Jordan

Old 28-08-2012, 11:22 AM
Registered User

Location: California

Quote:
Originally Posted by André de Jager View Post
Hi
A friend of mine have a problem with his Aloes. Thy look like thy are
rotting from the crown. We have had a lot of rain the past weeks, but
the soil is very sandy. it is also very cold. He lives in Durbanville
Western Cape SA.
Could you give advice please.

Thanking you in advance
Andre'
Cut any brown or rotted parts of the aloe vera plant and don't water until the plant is completely dired out. Your plant will heal if you move it to sunny location.
Fruit Trees