Old 01-04-2019, 07:20 PM posted to bionet.plants

Default WG: [Miappe] MIAPPE Organizational document RFC

Dear MIAPPE community,

we have self structured ourselves nicely those past years and considering the increasing adoption of MIAPPE, the steering committee felt that it is time to formalize the organization of our community.

Therefore, we have written an organizational document which draft can be found here :

https://github.com/MIAPPE/SteeringCo...anizational-V1

We welcome any comment on this document, either through a word document with track change enable sent by email or preferably github issues. This Request For Comment will be closed in one month.

Best regards

On behalf of the steering committee

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich